CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12 November 2007

Hmmm... Who knew it would be so helpful so fast?!

So - without getting all graphic and detailed let me share that I have been to my OB/GYN for girl issues (duh.) After several tests I have to report that it is not my thyroid (It is NEVER my thyroid - they ALWAYS think it is but it NEVER is) but I apparently have a hormonal imbalance. Not a shock to me. If you google "estrogen dominance" it pretty much explains everything that is plaguing me of late. I just never imagined that a "real" doctor would entertain that dx.

SO - I started on Natural Progesterone Cream three days ago. I have slept well for the first time in like- 6 or 8 months. Maybe longer. I don't know. I feel more calm. HUGE relief for me. It is exhausting to be panicked virtually every minute of the day. I guess I didn't really expect to see any difference for at LEAST a week. But I am thrilled! If I can get everything else under control I think I might have a big party!

I will go back to my doctor in February - we shall see what he thinks then. In case anyone is interested, this is the cream I am using. You can learn more about estrogen dominance at Dr. John Lee's website (RIP, Dr. Lee).

1 comment:

Frog said...

Ohhhhh!!! That's where you put it!!

Sometimes I think I shouldn't read other people's diaries!!

BTW does eveything in CA cause Cancer?