CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

05 September 2008

Lucky me!


"I felt it shelter to speak with you" -Emily Dickinson

You've heard me say it before - I typically don't enjoy the company of most women. I am a man's woman. But today I visited with a friend and enjoyed copious amounts of conversation and a nice lunch. Let me just say that I feel more content and relaxed having had this time with her and feel extremely grateful to count her among my friends.

GMOM - thank you. It was a delightful day. Let's do it again sometime, shall we?

4 comments:

Zephyr said...

I don't usually get along with women well either. I've always wondered why I click with men so much better.

But with that said, I still long to be part of a group of female friends like I see others have. It's great that you can have a little of that with your friend. :)

Sandi said...

I'm with you - men are usually better company. But it is nice to have a few girl friends who can relate to things like kids and hot flashes!

GMOM said...

I had an awesome time! We have to do it again soon. I always enjoy your company; I can't believe how quick the hours went.
I love being with you. I'm truly lucky to have you as a friend...especially since I'm not a man...:-)

Marvin said...

Wonderful!