CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

06 January 2008

It's that time already!


Do you know how my family knows Spring is just around the corner? They see me regularly poised at the kitchen counter, egg in hand, candle lit and a rainbow of colored dyes in little mason jars nearby. It is Pysanky Egg time! Easter is early this year and I have quite a few to make, so I best get moving... If you want to learn more about this Ukranian Folk Art you can read at Wikipedia (clicky). If you are local to me and want me to share what I know, I would be happy to do so - just say the word! I am by no means an expert - but I can show you the basics...

If you want to order supplies I can tell you that the folks at All Things Ukranian (clicky) are great - they ship fast and are very friendly... I have ordered from them for two years now.

Spring is coming!!!

2 comments:

Frog said...

Very cool! BTW I love the new look! Very you :)

Daisy said...

Thank you, Froggy! You are very kind.