CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

18 January 2008

Who do I think I am anyway??

All this poetry writing... I think it is getting to me, LOL...

So I found this blog called Weekend Wordsmith (clicky) and this poem, oddly enough, sort of spilled out of my head - I had to type quickly to catch it. Weird.

Here is my Weekend Wordsmith effort. Thank you, Bonnie, for the inspiration...

Endless Enigma

You puzzle me.
I twist
You turn
I see one side
But never more.

Sometimes I walk away
Then
I see you
from the corner of my eye
And I wonder...

So I try again.
Twist.
Turn.
I think I have it...
You puzzle me.

5 comments:

paisley said...

oooooo very nice daisy... i am hoping i can get to this one sometime today....

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

That's really lovely! I'm glad you found the site; I hope you'll hang out with us there.

Daisy said...

Thanks! You are both very kind. :)

little wing writer said...

what a beautiful poem...

Daisy said...

Thank you! :)