CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

25 January 2008

Some Early '08 Eggs



Just thought I would share some early pysanky eggs of the 2008 season. The first one shows my three early designs and the second picture shows William's first effort of the season.

We each had one casualty last night during the emptying proccess. That is so heart breaking. Sometimes it happens that the egg shells have cracks that we can not see so after all that work, when you empty the eggs (using this (clicky) german-engineered egg blower) the shells can not take the pressure and they crack - very difficult to throw out all that work - but it is all part of pysanky.

2 comments:

Andromeda Jazmon said...

These are so beautiful! I am amazed at your work.

Daisy said...

Thank you so much! I am very much a student, but I do notice improvement in my work. You have to start somewhere, right? :D