CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

08 July 2008

Gone Camping...


Okay - so there is no tent and I have my very own bathroom - but it is still camping. If it will make all you hard-core granola bar types feel better, you can call it "glamping" (that's glamorous camping, 'case ya didn't know). In any case we are off but we will be back sometime on Thursday.

Why do this? I haven't a clue. Other than William is so excited he can barely breathe. It stopped being fun for me quite some time ago. But that's what parents do, isn't it? We suck it up for the precious few years that our kids give a crap about us and actually WANT to spend time with us. So off we go -

See you in a few!

3 comments:

Frog said...

Have fun, make the most of it and have a long hot soak in a rich foamy bubble bath when you get home :)

Glamping - LMAO!!

Marvin said...

Catch some lightning bugs and then let them go for me...

Zephyr said...

I like camping. Tents & all. We'll be going ourselves in a couple of weeks. The hubby may or may not go along since he HATES camping. We almost never go since he hates it, so this year I planned the vacation with the kids (who beg to go) and told him he was welcome to come or stay home, whichever he wanted. (This way he can't bitch if he goes because it was his choice! LOL)

Hope you find a way to relax and have fun with it. :)