CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

19 July 2008

Today's the day...

Well - today is the big Pampered Chef BBQ. When I say big, I mean big. We are having ribs, Kabobs, hamburgers, hot dogs, cold veggie pizza, deviled eggs oh - and a chocolate fountain. I got up early to put the ribs on - they cook for about 6 hours or so. Expecting about 20 people. I am so tired. Hoping for a big burst of adrenaline. I went to Martial Arts Fitness last night and let me just say that TaiChiInstructorFriend worked us very hard. At least it felt like that for me.

My fridge is gorgeous now, BTW - sparkling shiny clean... And my granite counters are too! OOooooo - Ahhhhhhhh. :D


So - that's what's new here - very busy. Oh yeah - and if anyone wants or needs Pampered Chef, please let me know. I am closing the show on Monday. And then Karate Camp starts on Monday. I have a rant about the bowling alley forthcoming on that front... stay tuned...

3 comments:

MYM said...

Wow ... that sounds amazing! And like a lot of work too...hope it all went well. I've never heard of a chocolate fountain ... very cool.

Frog said...

So how was it?

Curious Servant said...

Reading over your posts, I see you are extremely busy. Not sure how you do it all.