CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11 August 2008

Oooooo... Ahhhhhh...


I've won an award! How about THAT?!?! Look how bright and shiny! First one - well - EVER! Thank you to Drowsey Monkey for this esteemed honor.

And now for da rules...

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. 4 of them followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

And the winners are...

Froggy at Frog Tastes Like...
Mindi at The Queen Mum
Saphira at The Insanity Called my Life.
Marvin at An Alien Mind
and...
My gal Shana (rhymes with Hannah) at I Promise it Won't All Be about Beer.

4 comments:

Frog said...

Excellent!! I just bought a car using the card - thanks :D

Saphira said...

AAAAWWWWW thank you so much for thinking of me!!!

Marvin said...

How kind of you! Thanks Daisy! I will follow up as soon as I can breathe.

Shana said...

OK I'm a bit confused.
But Thanks. :)
I don't think I have 4 people that read my blog...LOL
I guess I should get back on that since I'm back.