CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

23 August 2008

When an Ear is a Tooth


Thanks Bonnie at Weekend Wordsmith for this week's prompt - I had fun with this one! :) We've all been there with this one I am sure...

When an Ear is a Tooth

What is wrong with that guy?
Is he crazy?
Wandering from case to case
Opening door after door
Mumbling about pea pods or green beens -
Vanilla Ice cream or Neapolitan.

Wait -

I see it now -
His blinking right ear...
Is a blinking Bluetooth.

Ah. That explains it all...

6 comments:

Bonnie Jacobs said...

I love playing with words! Good job. Did you notice I quoted you ... in the sidebar ... as the quintessential prompt user? You define what writers should be doing with the prompts. Go see what I wrote about you:

http://weekendwordsmith.blogspot.com/

Daisy said...

Gulp! Wow Bonnie! What an honor! Thank you so much! :D And I so very much playing with words as well!

Frog said...

Great! Another blinking pic of David Bleedin' Beckham!!!

Nice work as usual my dear ;)

Daisy said...

LOL @ Froggy - you say that like it's a BAD thing! :D How about if you send me a picture of YOU sporting a bluetooth ear thingie and I shall use that instead...

Sandi said...

Yeah, I don't mind another photo of Beckman! Thanks for sharing.

Marvin said...

I HATE THOSE THINGS.