CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

01 May 2008

Grace Lin Interview


I don't know if I ever blogged this and I am not sure why I didn't so I shall mention it now - in March I went in to my son's classroom on the last day before spring break. I read a wonderful book, played a little game and taught them how to make an Origami dog and swan - they loved it! The book I read was Lissy's Friends and it is just delightful! The author, Grace Lin, has a blog and is featured in an interview on jama rattigan's alphabet soup... you can enter to win an autographed copy of her book Year of the Rat! Sorry - but I hope I win - I know a special young lady who will be awarded her black belt in June - I would love to give this to her! Anyway - check it out - have a look at some of Grace Lin's work and by all means - enter the contest!

---> UPDATE: I just knew I had posted about this before... Found it! Here it is!

2 comments:

Zephyr said...

Looks like a really great book!

My oldest son just got his black belt... huge amount of work involved there. (and I'm WAY glad that test is past now!)

Daisy said...

My son has a long way to go to Black Belt - It is a grueling process - but as I tell him - if it was easy - everyone would do it!