CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

02 May 2008

What happens when a vw girl finds herself driving - well - anything else.


Okay - those of us who are vw people know that we wave to each other - I know Jeep people also do this. Apparently Nissan drivers... not so much. I am either going to start a new trend or people are going to continue to think I have lost my mind. Sorry Nissan Murano owners of South Jersey but I'm wavin' atcha!

Don't be a turd. Get on board. Wave back! Humor me.

7 comments:

Frog said...

The thing is, it's cute when it's a Citroen 2CV6 (yep, my DW had one) or a V-Dub... but a Murano...? Yeah, well we wave sometimes ;) my son also takes great pride in acknowledging the fact that we have the only SE AWD model in FL !! (not sure how true that is)

If you ever drive on my turf, I'll wave back ;)

Daisy said...

You'd better! I have a Pearly White Murano - what color is yours?

Frog said...

Mine's 'Midnight Blue' with soft Italian (Made in Mexico) Leather interior. The Stereo is kick-ass as well :D

Daisy said...

I know!!! Hello! Bose!!! It is so much fun to have a subwoofer in my trunk!

Frederick said...

Heck, Daisy. Drive on down to Apalachicola, FL where everybody waves at everybody! This caught me by great surprise on my first few visits there.

What really caught me was a front porch full of strangers who waved and yelled, "Hello, Pa!" as I walked past one house on a street several blocks from where my granddaughters live. (My granddaughters call me "Pa.")

White Rose said...

LOL! I hope you start a new trend! I'm enjoying your page. Do you mind if I link it?

Daisy said...

Fred - I have to laugh... I once went to St. Thomas where everyone beeps at each other - being the defensive NE gal that I am I was getting angrier and angrier - wth were they beeping at!?! Finally someone told me they were just being friendly. Oh. THAT... who knew!!?

White Rose - I would be delighted if you linked me - thanks!