CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

25 May 2008

Wait and See...


This week's prompt from Weekend Wordsmith is: Waiting... here is my spin on waiting...
(If you are looking for the third installment of Rebecca's saga, you can find that here)

Wait and See

Learn to appreciate the gifts
Of waiting -
Sweet anticipation,
Expectation,
Hope...

Nothing is required of us
Other than to wait patiently.
Without tapping fingers,
sighs,
Rolling eyes...

Just
Wait and see -
Embrace the opportunity to pause.

4 comments:

rebecca said...

"embrace the opportunity to pause." how sagely said. this was lovely.

Anonymous said...

this made me giggle as I thought of our "give it to me NOW" society. Excellent thoughts!

White Rose said...

Sometimes the waiting is the best part!

Evelyn said...

I've missed the blog-world for a bit, and I'm catching up. This poem is WONDERFUL! :~)