CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

21 May 2008

I predict...


I predict that as gas prices rise we shall see an increase in accidents involving cyclists. Reason being that people are morons. Folks, if you haven't been on a bike since you were ten, please for the love of all that is holy, PLEASE brush up on bike-safety. LEARN to ride on the correct side of the road, relearn the hand signals (not THOSE hand signals) wear a helmet even if you are over 17...

Watch and see - accidents with bicycles... on the rise... call me psychic.

8 comments:

Zephyr said...

OMG I just wanna strangle the idiot bikers who ride on the wrong side of the road... AND parents who ride with no helmets while making their kids wear them.

"My head doesn't splat if I hit the pavement."

Frog said...

Back in the UK I cycled - a lot! Over here, the FL drivers scared the poop out of me :O I tend to stick to the quiet roads for this reason!!

Oh and D, you're psychic :)

Daisy said...

i hear ya Lara! I am ordering a new helmet for myself today!

Frog - are you sure you don't mean "psycho"? :D

Frog said...

What do you get when you become a psychic psycho?

Daisy said...

Smurfed??

Mouthy Girl said...

OMG you are SO on target with this rant!

I have narrowly avoided five, count 'em, FIVE people in the past month who have fancied themselves as cyclists when they're merely idiots on two wheels.

Shana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shana said...

LOL I don't see too many bikes around here.. too far to ride bikes to anywhere..