CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

09 May 2008

Soap Opera Flowers



I like the soaps. I watched General Hospital for yeasr and now I watch Days of Our Lives. So shoot me. They are entertaining most of the time and I like to watch the fashions. One thing I have always noticed when watching the soaps are that no one ever EVER gets just a single red rose (regardless of how "elegant" that may be - when they send flowers on a soap the arrangements are HUGE! Outrageous.

Today, for mother's day, I received Soap Opera Flowers for the first time in my life. They are beautiful and extravagant and I am totally blown away!

Thanks, Baby! I truly love them - and you of course!

3 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

I try to watch Days of our Lives everyday.

The flowers are very pretty. :)

Frog said...

What's Days of our Lives?

Good job Ron :)

Daisy said...

Thanks Val! :)

Frog! Days is a Soap Opera, NBC - usually airing at 1PM... Even Shana sometimes watches Days!