CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

13 May 2008

Parachute Games


Did you play parachute games when you were in grade school?? I thought everyone did. Last night I found out that my dear husband never played parachute games as a child. This just floored me! Parachute games were the highlight of phys ed in grade school - at least for me!

I just bought 2 smaller, 6 foot parachutes so that I can use them for the end of the year party at William's school and also for the kids to play with at Karate Camp... I am so excited! I can't wait to get them!

3 comments:

Frog said...

I never played parachute games :'(

My eldest has played it twice though (once at a party, once at a school trip - both times in NY) and it looks like fun!

Zephyr said...

I never played parachute games either. My kids have, and they seemed to love it.

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it